AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Arvind Singh, an IAS officer of 1988 batch, Maharastra cadre, has been appointed as the Chairman of Airports Authority of India.
On October 22, 2019, Boeing Company announced the following appointments effective immediately:
- Stan Deal to succeed Kevin McAllister as President and CEO of Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
- Ted Colbert to succeed Deal as President and CEO of Boeing Global Services.
Embraer has made the following appointments:
- Antonio Carlos Garcia has been elected by the Board of Directors of Embraer as the company’s new Chief Financial Officer and Investor Relations Officer, replacing Nelson Salgado. He will take over on January 1, 2020.
- Nelson Salgado will take over as the Company’s Chief Operations Officer with effect from January 1, 2020.
On October 7, 2019, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation announced the appointment of Peter Vasconcelos, an industry veteran, as Regional Senior Vice President of Sales for the North-Eastern United States and Eastern Canada.
INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)
The following appointments at senior levels have been made in the IAF in October-November 2019:
- On October 14, 2019, Air Marshal Arvindra Singh Butola VM VSM took over as Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Training Command, IAF.
- On November 1, 2019, Air Marshal B Suresh PVSM AVSM VM ADC took over as the Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Western Air Command, IAF.
- On November 1, 2019, Air Marshal Amit Dev, AVSM VSM, took over as Air Officer in Charge Personnel at Air Headquarters, Vayu Bhavan.
- On November 1, 2019, Air Marshal Manavendra Singh, AVSM VrC VSM, took over as Director General Inspection and Safety at Air Headquarters, RK Puram.
Lockheed Martin has made the following appointments that have been effective from October 14, 2019:
- Timothy Cahill as Senior Vice President of Lockheed Martin International and a Corporate Officer.
- Richard Edwards as Strategic Advisor to the CEO.