Airbus has appointed Rémi Maillard as President of Airbus India and Managing Director of South Asia region, effective September 1, 2020.
Effective June 26, 2020, Heidi R. Wood has been appointed as the Interim Group President, Defence and Security of CAE.
Following the appointment of Arjan Meijer as President & CEO of Embraer’s Commercial Aviation business in June 2020, Embraer has also made the following appointments:
- Martyn Holmes as Chief Commercial Officer of Embraer’s commercial unit based in Amsterdam.
- Cesar Pereira, has been appointed Vice President of Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Embraer Commercial Aviation, relocating from Singapore to the Amsterdam office.
- Raul Villaron as Vice President Asia Pacific, looking after Embraer’s Commercial Aviation for the Asia Pacific region, excluding China.
- Mark Neely as Vice President of The Americas for Embraer Commercial Aviation.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation has made the following appointments:
- Josh Thompson of General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems as the Chief Financial Officer, effective August 3, 2020.
- Wayne Oedewaldt as the Regional Senior Vice President of International Sales for Asia Pacific.
- Kirsten Krueger as the Regional Vice President of Sales for California’s central coast.
- Roger Sperry, as Regional Senior Vice President of International Sales for Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Indian subcontinent.
- Brent Monroe, Regional Senior Vice President for the Western US, is now also leading international sales for Latin America.
INDIAN AIR FORCE
Air Marshal V.R. Chaudhari AVSM VM, took over as Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief of Western Air Command, Indian Air Force (IAF) on August 1, 2020 from Air Marshal B. Suresh PVSM AVSM VM ADC who proceeded on retirement.
LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
Lockheed Martin Corporation has made the following appointments:
- With effect from June 15, 2020, James D. Taiclet, 60, took over as the President and CEO of Lockheed Martin Corporation.
- Frank A. St John, 53, as the Chief Operating Officer.
- Stephanie C. Hill, 55, succeeded St John as Executive Vice President of Lockheed Martin’s Rotary and Mission Systems.
- Yvonne O. Hodge succeeded Hill as Senior Vice President, Enterprise Business Transformation.
TATA LOCKHEED MARTIN AEROSTRUCTURES LIMITED
On July 16, 2020, Tata Lockheed Martin Aerostructures Limited, a joint venture between Tata Advanced Systems Limited and Lockheed Martin Aeronautics appointed Kiran Dambala as the Chief Operating Officer.